MEIDAM holds an annual meeting that aims to present to participants the latest developments in the fields of Dermatology and Aesthetics medicine. Through sharing knowledge and information with Seniors, Juniors and Residents, the program will comprise an exciting combination of lectures and practical workshops from a variety of schools of thought and backgrounds.
The team behind this scientific conference intends to disseminate knowledge, exchange ideas, present research outcomes, share advanced and innovative techniques, network with professionals globally, and explore partnerships and joint projects.
- Aesthetic & Aging Medicine Physicians
- General Surgeons
- Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Family Physicians
- General Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals
- Residents & Medical Students
- Disseminate knowledge
- Exchange ideas
- Present research outcomes
- Share advanced and innovative techniques
- Network with professionals globally
- Explore partnerships and joint projects