MEIDAM Association Membership Terms & Conditions
- MEIDAM to grant automatic unconditional membership for all members of the collaborative societies with whom the MOU was signed.
- MEIDAM to grant a 50% discount on the registration fees of its annual conference to the members of collaborative societies the agreement is signed.
- MEIDAM to grant the president of the collaborative society a position as part of its governing executive committee.
- MEIDAM to grant the collaborating Society, access to the recordings of its annual meetings.
- The collaborative societies in return, should grant conditional membership to MEIDAM members as they see fit.
- The two parties may facilitate the attendance and presence of the other party at its annual meeting.
- MEIDAM to provide support and assistance to collaborative society members towards group accommodation during its annual conference for attending members through the request and approval of the society president.
- Special Registration Badge provisions for the members participating at its annual conference.
- All affiliate member registering to the annual MEIDAM conference should produce a Valid membership ID of the parent Society to secure the 50% discount on registration which will be validated internally.
- The MEIDAM Association Registration for membership is done with the Parent Collaborative Society through signing of the MOU.